An eventful week indeed with the MET Gala, and debut of both The Great Gatsby and The MET's PUNK:Chaos to Couture. Oh--and being featured on the IFB weekly round-up is a bonus! Enjoy the posts capturing all the exhibits and excitement leading up and have a look at what others in the blogging community are saying...
Gift of Glamour
Edited By: Jennine Jacob
Links à la Mode: May 9th
- DIY Dyonne: A Primer on Primer: Madge's Beauty Picks
- Fashion & Beauty INC: Steal Daisy Buchanan's Glam Great Gatsby Makeup
- Fashstash: Shoes of Prey x Romance Was Born
- Hunting in Heels: Designer Uniforms
- I Can Style U: How to Catch A Geek's eye
- Inspirations and Celebrations: How To Wear Animal Prints
- Knocked Up Fabulous: 4 Items to Buy for Yourself at the Children’s Department
- La Petite Pear: The Beginner's Guide to Pattern Mixing
- Lesimplyclassy: The Ultimate Guide: How to make your lipstick last longer
- Lollieshopping: Shopping for Clothes without Trying Them on
- Olive Brown: Unerrated Fashion Icons: Nina Simone
- Rose & Pine: Top Ten Best Dressed Ladies at the Costume Institute Gala!
- Slightly Oddley: How to: Shop online (disappointment free)
- Skint in The City: Six Ways to Make Your Summer Clothes Sing
- Spy Girl: Scatter My Ashes at Bergdorf's: Review
- Storybook Apothocary: Why I Can Never Be Anorexic (Despite Past Attempts)
- Style Curated: Gatsby Glamour
- The Occasional Fashionista: Why should we care about the Met Ball?
- Wilde Hunt: Wilde Hunt Corsetry - Antique Textile Adventure
- We Are Ready Made: Gender Confusion