Saturday, October 27, 2012

Rave / Rant / Review \\ Halloween Nails

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Fingrs Boxed Halloween Nail Art

Though Essie's Ballet Slipper polish is my standard go-to, I thought it'd be fun to change it up a bit and rock spooky nail style for Halloween. While stopping for cake pop supplies, I get sidetracked by the seasonal section and the vast selection of stick-on nails. Of the available options, I decide on a pack of stick-ons from Fingrs, since the length is similar to my current nail length and nail wraps hadn't worked that well in the past. Plus, the $2.97 price tag had me sold. Keep reading to see the results!...

Fingrs Boxed Halloween Nail Art

With so many options, it's hard to choose! I am split between the glow in the dark skull and crossbones and the bloody fangs. I end up with the vampire fangs (I grew partial to the touch of red!). I couldn't wait to give them a whirl. Here's the end result, and I must say--they fit great and are resilient. It certainly beats spending hours trying to paint my own nails!

Voila! The end result! Fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...