Wednesday, June 14, 2017

-WEDNESDAY WINDOWS-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 Jeff Koons x Louis Vuitton Masters windows at Fifth Ave and 57th St.; Rubens' The Tiger (1615-1616)

Fascinating reads this week: Why I Risked My Life to Drive in Saudi Arabia and Why I Risked My Life to Photograph an Assassin--both happenstance in the wait for public transit. The experiences of others begs the question, "would I have done the same?" and inspires a proclivity towards the 'strong independent woman' mindset. This week's windows at Louis Vuitton echo the sentiment of 'going bold' with a new take on old art. Keep reading for more and stay tuned for my post on the Jeff Koons x LV collaboration and pop-up...

 Van Gogh's A Wheatfield with Cypresses (1889)

Da Vinci's Mona Lisa

Corner of 57th and 5th

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...