Wednesday, May 11, 2016

-WEDNESDAY WINDOWS-

 Polo Ralph Lauren, Fifth Avenue

Dedicating a day to detox from a frantic first quarter, I head uptown to the Met Museum (Manus x Machina post forthcoming). Though feeling genuinely guilty for initiating an interim interlude, a day away gives me the chance to think and thank. In waiting for public transit (allowing time to write this Wednesday Window post), I weigh whether the overtime investment is worthwhile. Opportunity cost outlines the year I spent working, wincing and writing, showing the grass isn't greener on the other side--just a different shade. My conclusion? I work for the 'smartest guy in the room' and despite sidebars and 'special projects,' I am surrounded by a tight team, whose faults and flaws aside, present abounding elements of aspiration. A lifestyle of lackadaisical latitude isn't fully satisfying, nor an accumulation of constant chaos. My goal within the next quarter is to secure self-sustainability, somehow. Keep reading to see the laid-back looks at Polo, Ralph Lauren this week...


Nautical nods

Mix 'n match

Classic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...