The changing landscape of commerce makes fashion immeasurably accessible 24 hours/ 7 days a week. While my online purchases are very limited, I find it incredibly exciting to browse foreign brands or have technology scour the globe for any item of my choosing. Convenience and access aside, has the globalization of fashion tipped the scales of competitive advantage for emerging designers? Have a look at this week's IFB Top 20, including my interview with the ladies of Beulah!
Edited by Jennine JacobMaybe it's the return of 90's minimalism, but these days it seems like the word on the street is all about getting back to the basics. Investing in the classics, returning to classically understated style and timeless beauty. Of course we all have to update this notion of "classic" to fit into our world today, which is why identifying what that means is a never-ending conversation. This week's links will give you some inspiration to that "classic" look that's just right for you.
- A Beauty Loft: Tutorial : 4 Easy Steps to Spiral Curls
- Adorned in Armor: Audrey Hepburn
- Attire Club: A Guide to Color Coordinating Your Clothes
- Confessions of a Style Cookie: Princesses in New York
- Fashion Me Purdy: 8th Generation Launches Inspired Natives
- Flower City Fashionista: On Shopping Sales
- Frugal Shopaholic: 8 Wardrobe Staples With The Splurge
- Hunting in Heels: Style Icon: Katherine Hepburn
- I Can Style U: What's the deal with flatforms?
- Ms. Fabulous: Pratt Fashion Honors African American Pioneers
- Romeo Style: Style Tips: Gold Bangles & Bracelets
- Save Spend Spurge: How Much Money Does It Cost To Be a Top Tier Fashion Blogger
- Sealed With A Kiss: 1940s Rationed Fashion
- Style By Alina: Inspired by Maleficent
- Style Curated: Two British Belles of Tell of Being Beulah
- Style Through Her Eyes: 5 Tips on Giving Gifts
- Style Vanity: #Want Makeup 3D Printer
- The Curatorial: A Fashion Minded Illustration Swap
- The Glambition: To Try: Orange Lipstick
- We Are Ready Made: May Rodarte Be With You
Want to be featured in Links à la Mode?1. Read the clarified rules and submit your links on this page: Links à la Mode.
2. If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code.