I can't wait to shed the sleeves and trade all wooly winterwear for soft springy shifts. Starting Sunday, it's time to spring forward and slip more sun into the day. Soon we'll be sporting lighter layers and letting loose our beachside tresses. Have a look at this week's fib Top 20 (including my post!) and get ready to give up an hour of sleep!
Edited by Jennine Jacob
In the era of outrageous fashion, peacocking, street style bait, whatever, could it be people are revolting? Sliding back into the classics? Oscar night, the men took more chances than the ladies, and fashion month is buttoning up more than rocking out. It's quite the story that's trending though fashion these days, and the links this week? We're taking a look at Iconic style so you can stay in the know about the latest (non) trends. If worse comes to worse, at least you'll have classic pieces that can last a life time.
Links à la Mode: The IFB Weekly Roundup
- 50 States of Dating: The Following: Love Lessons from a Sociopath
- Adorned in Armor: Top 12 Black Fashion Icons
- Alysalovely: Why to Watch Veronica Mars
- Attire Club: Oscars 2014: Our Favorite Mens Looks
- Burgundy Whispers: Strong is The New Skinny
- DressCode:HighFashion: Top 10 Sandals for SS14
- Est Noir: LFW14: KTZ
- Fake Blonde: Should I Empty My Savings Account for That?
- Frugal Shopaholics: Beauty on a Budget
- Jolly Caucus Race: Saint Laurent's Ever Youthful Bardot
- Madame Ostrich: Fell on Black Days: Lanvin AW14
- Oh to Be a Muse: Disney Princesses as Fashion Bloggers
- Petite Fille Modele: Lady Gaga's Tonight Show Makeup Tutorial
- Soar Thumb: What Does Your Purse Say About You?
- Style and Delight: 8 Sunglasses That Made History
- Style Bizarre: Boho Chic: Fad or Way of Life?
- Style Curated: Shoes + Shrieks + Sarah Jessica Parker
- Style Vanity: How to Get Jared Leto Hair
- The B Team: 5 Days, 5 Ways
- We Are Ready Made: The Japanese Takeover
Brought to you by: 20% Off Shopbop Rosie Pope, Imogene + Willie, TheBlondeSalad, Whistles, Italia Ind., Karen London, Ela Rae, Apiece apart, Converse Premium, Herschel
Want to be featured in Links à la Mode?1. Read the clarified rules and submit your links on this page: Links à la Mode.
2. If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code.