Sunday, March 16, 2014

LINKS A LA MODE : WEEK of 3/13

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

lalam0313

I waiver between living in the city and moving somewhere with a bit more sun and greenery. A perpetual battle ensues as I look lovingly at my sweats and sigh heavily as I pull on stockings and top off my suit. Off to work and--in the few moments between my doorway and the 15 minute subway ride--I remind myself of the reality that the grass is always greener on the other side. As I continue to debate my next move, have a look at the top 20 this week, including my interview with Lady Kinvara Balfour...

Fashion Kaleidescope
Edited by Jennie Jacob

Style is made of so many pieces it's hard to focus on just one element. The beauty is the collective whole of random bits and pieces from our lives makes for an abstract pattern. What? Ok, maybe that's a bit philosophical, then again, so are a couple of the posts in this week's roundup. From a close look at Emilio Pucci's outrageous prints, to dissecting the underrepresentation of lesbians in the fashion world, and decoding childhood memories influence on design, there's a lot to look at even more closely than whether or not an outfit works.

Links à la Mode: March 13
SPONSOR: GQ East Dane ReNamed, Mr Hare, Golden Goose, Whistles, Italia Ind., SH Athletics, Norse Projects, Han Kjobenhavn, Soulcycle, Staghorn

Want to be featured in Links à la Mode?

1. Read the clarified rules and submit your links on this page: Links à la Mode. 
2. If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...