Monday, March 25, 2013

SEE YOU IN A FEW

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The best boozy cupcakes I've had from Prohibition Bakery

By the time you read this, I'll be in Ireland, the land of Guiness and Jameson (I do have a couple posts scheduled to keep the ball rolling). Be back in a week! In the meantime, let me leave you with a photo of a few fantastic boozy cupcakes from a neighborhood haunt, Prohibition Bakery. From left to right, my three favorites--meet the White Russian (kahlua + vodka + coffee cupcake), the Car Bomb (whiskey + Bailey's + stout + chocolate cupcake) and Pretzels and Beer (pale ale + Nutella + pretzel + truffle cupcake). Stop by for a try, if you're in the area! 

**Note: I am not paid for endorsing any products. Everything thus far featured on Stylecurated.com is handpicked and curated according to my own style and tastes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...