Fall is in the air--and so are sneezes and sniffles and sore throats. Feeling a little under the weather? Fight off a case of forlorn feelings with fur-lined fashions or a festive footwear. Feel better by staying in for a day. Take the time to rest up and read up on this week's IFB Top 20 (including my interview with designer Kirst Ward!)...Style Handbook
by Jennine Jacob
Do you ever feel like when you were born, everyone got the handbook to life but you? Ok, maybe not. But when it comes to style, there is no official handbook... but that doesn't mean we all have to wander around clueless. This week is your guide to style, so pull up a chair, take a deep breath and realize, everything is going to be just fine.
Links a la Mode: October 9th
- A La Modest: Blogging Against Popularity
- Attire Club: 40 Men's Halloween Costume Ideas
- Everyday Starlet: How to Do a Spa Manicure
- Fear in Wonderland: DIY Tailored & Striped Tee Shirt
- Madame Ostrich: Chanel: Feminism or Faux Pas?
- Moda Vracha: What They Wore: Revenge Season 4
- Musings of a Fashion Designer: Brand Spotlight: Skarf
- Oh to Be a Muse: How to Create the Perfect Instagram Flat Lay
- Les Assorties: Indroducing Hemsley London
- Quantrelle: What is Vintage Fashion?
- Runway in LA: Fall Style Guide
- Storybook Apothecary: Sugar Skull Makeup Look
- Style Curated: When Minimalism and Maximalism Meet
- The Coral Pineapple: The Best Chick Flicks
- The Daily Luxe: The Ultimate Paris Cheat Sheet
- TLV Birdie: How to Style a Plaid Shirt Dress
- Trendy Techie: How to Pack for Conferences
- What Pixies Wear: How to Style a Midi Skirt
- Wild Beauty World: Super Cool Photos of Debbie Harry
- We Are Ready Made: Red Drama
Want to be featured in Links à la Mode?
1. Read the clarified rules and submit your links on this page: Links à la Mode.
2. If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code.