Wednesday, July 2, 2014

-WEDNESDAY WINDOWS-

The windows at Bergdorf Goodman on 5th Ave (between 57th and 58th) take on an equestrian theme

Illusion is powerful, leaving just enough room to supplement the framework of suggestion. Where would I be if…? What is the best way to…? When should I…?  All the 'what if' wonderings countered by 'what is' happenings displace dire certainty. This week, Bergdorf's life-like mannequins entertain the imagination with heroines and horses. When troubles abound, take the time to tame tousled thoughts and forge forward with fantastic fervor!   


Reminds me of the carousels I loved as a kid!

Brings me back to the JLo movie 'The Cell', when the horse is spilt into slivers

Magician! Dark magic? or White magic?

Real and surreal...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...