What a week! In trivial pursuit of progress and predilected prerogative, I find myself regressing into callous contemplation, questioning the loose decisions executed over the past week/month/year. Is today better because of forethought? Will tomorrow remember the sacrifices of yesterday? In lieu of inference, I'll enjoy a relaxing sun-lit "now"; troublesome tomorrow is still a day away. In the meantime, enjoy the weekend and have a look at this week's IFB top 20, including my interview with milliner Jess Collett.
by Jennie Jacob
When it comes right down to it, what do you REALLY love to wear? Not the stuff you think you're supposed to love, but the things you really love and actually do wear. Hmm... In this internet age we've gotten carried away with the lightning fast trends, and somehow need to find a way to get back to what's real. What we really love. This week, it's all about getting back to the essentials. What we really want from our wardrobes. That... and a couple of trendy things just to keep ourselves in the know.
Links à la Mode: June 19th
- Adorned in Armor: Miss Un-America?
- Attire Club: Mainstream Mens' Fashion of the 1960s
- Breakfast at Vogue: Should Bloggers Repeat Outfits?
- Charlotte Lucy: 5 London Menswear Collections to Watch
- Dresscode:HighFashion: Top 10 Dresses for Spring 14
- High Heels in The Wilderness: Investment Dressing: My 5 Rules for Not Wasting Money
- Miss Monet: Behind the Painting of Dido Elizabeth Belle
- Ms.Fabulous: Jazz Age Street Style
- NOVXVI: Your Guide to Wardrobe Essentials
- Lolie Shopping; Breaking Up With Your Hair Stylist
- Rolala Loves: Sun Safety Facts You Should Know
- Saturn Satori: Edgy to Mainstream: Wild Charm of Colored Hair
- Stylecurated: Meet the Milliner: Jess Collett
- Style Sizzle: 12 Gorgeous Ways to Wear a Midi Skirt
- The Coveted: How to Chose Your Timeless Colors
- The Daily Luxe: 5 DIY Wardrobe Updates with Scissors
- The Stilettosaurus: Dear PR People, Let's Talk!
- TLV Birdie: The Good Luck Eye
- Trend Survivor: Trend Focus: The Haute Hippie Fringe Bags
- Wild Beauty World: Beauty Archetype: Villianesses
Want to be featured in Links à la Mode?