Friday, March 29, 2013

PICK-A-COLOR\\LEMON TONIC

Lemon Tonic Panton Swatch from Amazon

Pack some punch into Spring with a splash of tonic yellow! A shade brighter than highlighter, lemon tonic is neon yellow, kissed by a ray of sunshine. With competing colors coming out of a wintery slump--and Cochella on the horizon--stand out in style! Pair lemon tonic with black and springtime florals (like this or this), or go bold with a glowing floor-length frock. Keep reading for my picks...

Here's my rundown on Lemon Tonic:
JCrew vintage cotton tee
Dion Lee thermal linear skirt
Prabal Gurung silk-chiffon and satin gown
MSGM neon pleated lace top
Pierre Hardy small cubist canvas clutch
ILLAMASQUA polish
Kate Spade licorice patent pointed-toe pump

**Image credits: Tee photo from jcrew.com, skirt photo from matchesfashion.com, gown photo from net-a-porter.com, lace top from matchesfashion.com, clutch photo from lyst.com, nail polish photo from illamasqua.com, shoe photo from bergdorfgoodman.com

2 comments:

  1. I think yellow is a quite-difficult-to-combine colour, but your suggestions are fantastic!! Thanks for sharing!! I´m your new follower on Bloglovin and G+. Would you like to visit my blog and to follow me? I hope so ;D !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Agreed that yellow is a tough color. I'm trying to expand my color palette this spring! I'll definitely have a look at your blog!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...