Wednesday, May 9, 2018

-WEDNESDAY WINDOWS-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Mulberry, Soho, NYC

Some days, I miss simplicity. Other days, I embrace the complexity of life's challenges that goad me to think outside the box. Life hasn't been easy. It hasn't been terrible. It's just been slightly abnormal and measurably uncomfortable. When "Living Plan B" becomes BAU, you learn to embrace change and roll with the punches while furnishing a "forever ok" facade. It's taxing, but certainly a respectable lesson in strength and endurance. I don't think I'm a "better" person because of it--definitely a bolder one. That said, enjoy the Windows at Mulberry, Soho this Wednesday and come back for a peek at the MET's Heavenly Bodies exhibit later this week... 


Porcelain in time for Spring!

Very patriotic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...